Sunday, March 22, 2009

Scrapbook Retreat 2009 at my house

Scrapbook Retreat 2009 was more fun than I could have possibly imagined! Scrapbooking just gets better everytime we get together. For me, it was especially wonderful because I scrapbooked for myself instead of focusing on making scrapbooking pages for others. I finished up two baby layouts that I needed to make for a customer the first evening of retreat. The rest of the time, I scrapbooked for myself about myself! Wooo Peee!!

My creative side goes crazy when I am with these girls. They are such an inspiration, we just feed on each others creativity. I love that I can ask them questions about techniques and ideas and scraplift their pages! I so totally did that, LOL! I wish we could be together all the time scrapbooking.

Between the four of us I think we have every tool, gadget, font, ink, you name it! They rented a mini van so the three of them could haul all of their scrap gear here. We even gave the Accucut GrandMark a great work out. The girls loved being able to cut chipboard and felt with it. I enjoyed watching them using the dies and creating amazing works of love. Dh said just seeing one layout made with the Accucut dies is worth every penny we have spent on them. He was talking about a layout of his favorite person in the world, his little Haileykins! He was amazed the DD#1 had such beautiful layouts.

It was so sad to see the girls leave, but we are already planning the next retreat...I don't think we can wait a year, I think we will do it again sooner. Maybe we will have a spring, summer, fall and winter retreat...don't I wish!

No comments: