Monday, April 20, 2009

Pink Pirate Princess Layout

Pink Pirate Princess Premade scrapbook pages made with Rusty Pickle Princess Pirate collection patterned paper.

I used Bubblegum color Close to My Heart cardstock to match the pink in the patterned paper.

The crown is a Maya Road Accucut die. I have really enjoyed the versatility of this die. From this die I have made mini albums, table placemats, party invitations and now I am using it on a layout. I have cut chipboard, clear acrylic, cardstock, felt, magnet and fabric lickety split with this die!

I made the tiny crown on the tear bear from an Accucut die also, but I cut it off a little to make it small enough for the bear to wear. The scalloped corner is also an Accucut die.

I made the tear bears using pink Bazzill handmade paper. The sword is a Quickutz die as well as the Aquarius font. The skirt is made from sheer ribbon that I stitched and gathered around the waist.

Leave a comment with your email address if you are interested in buying this layout for $25.

1 comment:

Clear Card said...

Great post and its a nice to see the pink pirate princess layout design for pattern paper collection. I hope you will add some more design in your list. Thanks for sharing.