Thursday, April 09, 2009

Spring Pre-made Scrapbook Pages for Sale

Spring pre-made scrapbook pages for sale in my Etsy shop or email me if you would like to buy it directly from me for $17 which includes Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation. I can send an invoice from PayPal to your email. If you don't have PayPal, I will accept a money order.
I can also change the title on this layout, but no more than 6 letters will fit on the page.
***EDITED***these pages sold, I have a similar layout available. To view click on the premade scrapbook pages slide show in the right column of my blog.
The cardstock is made by Close to My Heart and the patterned paper is DCWV.
The title is Accucut chipboard covered with cardstock and a layer of UTEE to give them a shine. The birds are done the same way using Accucut Birds #1 die. The flourishes do not have UTEE on them, only patterned paper covering the chipboard, made with Accucut Flourishes #3.
To email me leave a comment on this post with your email in the comment and I will get back with you. Your comment will not be posted so your email address will not be shown.

No comments: