Friday, May 22, 2009

Birthday Tear Bear Premade Pages Scrapbook Layout for Sale


This is one of my favorite tear bear Birthday Premade Scrapbook Pages that I have available for sale right now on Etsy. I am also making a pink version and hopefully will have it listed on Etsy tonight.
Accucut has been one of my best "Scrapbooking for Others" investments. The dies frequently give me ideas for making pages.
Sometimes I even use the Accucut dies in ways they are not intended. For example, the cake started as this die, Cake-Birthday #1, but then I didn't like the plate it was on so I used this plate die, Cup and Saucer #2, but I turned the plate upside down so the little rim is hidden under the cake. I also cut the cake down in size so it would fit in the corner of the layout. The balloons are also an Accucut die but I couldn't find it on Accucut's website.
The yellow swirly border is also an Accucut die, Border-Ribbon.
(click on any of the highlighted words and you will be taken to Accucut's website to see the dies used for this layout)

No comments: