Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired #49 Mini Album

Cuttlebug Challenge #49 Be Inspired Mini Album.
This was a very fun challenge to use Cuttlebug folders. I went to a crop this weekend and borrowed the embossing folders that I used to make this album and duh...I didn't write down the folders I used to make this! I also used my Cricut to cut the shapes. My favorite part of this mini album is the little ship, check out the sails, I used a dot folder for the sails! I also used Close to My Heart white core cardstock so I could sand the embossed areas and they show through white. I also used black ink for shadows. I used a few Accucut shape dies too.
I can't wait for the next challenge!




















4 comments:

Cindy said...

This is just adorable!! I love the pink and black!!Thanks so much for partying with us at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot!

Cindy

Shantaie said...

Accck! This is sooo gorgeous, I LOVE the waves and the swiss dot embossed sails....unbelievable!! I cant wait to see what you make next!!

Thanks for jining our party at cuttlebug challenge be inspired!

Beth said...

Vicki this is beautiful and so magical love it and your embossing is perfect.
Thanks so much for joining us agian at CBC
Beth

Meda said...

WoW! This theme and your interpretation of it is amazing!