Saturday, December 05, 2009

ULTRASOUND BABY PREMADE SCRAPBOOK PAGES FOR SALE

Don't have time to scrapbook? Buy premade scrapbook pages and get caught up.
Baby Girl Ultrasound photos premade scrapbook pages double layout or sale in my Etys Shop. click here to purchase
or go to http://www.sbfo.etsy.com/ to see other premade scrapbook pages that I have for sale.
I didn't stitch the photo mats on this layout as I usually do on the premade scrapbook pages I make to sell. I will be making more premade scrapbook pages this way, without the photo mats, to give the purchaser a little more flexibility with the photo sizes that are added. I will enclose a piece of white cardstock to match this layout and tabs to use with the photo mats for dates of the photos.
I machine stitched the patterned paper to the white cardstock on this layout. Also stitched the white lace to the layout. The hearts are thin chipboard covered with paper. The letters are white Close to My Heart cardstock and the silhouette is also white cardstock cut with an Accucut die Pregnant Woman. The heart and Baby font were cut using Sizzix dies.

No comments: