Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dust Cover Dustcover for Cricut Expression







































Dust Covers / Dustcovers for Cricut Expressions Machine.
I am really having fun making the dust covers for the Cricut Expressions machine.
I love to sew as evidenced by my sewing on every premade scrapbook layout that I make and my own scrapbooks.
I started making the dust covers for my daughter and myself and now I am selling them in my Etsy shop and Ebay . When I get tired of stitching on paper, I stitch on fabric. I guess it is the creative process that I like.
Right now I don't have time to take on any more custom orders...wow, never thought I would say that, but I am booked for about a month along with the premade scrapbook pages that I make. Huhm...maybe an IV of coffee would help me. JUST KIDDING of course, one would have to know me well to understand the humor in that statement!!!
So I am going to make just one more today, then back to scrapbooking....

No comments: