Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cricut Organization


I have had my Pink Cricut Expression machine since August and really hadn't given it a permanant home until this week. Some of the girls I scrap with use the wire rack at crops for their Cricut. DD#2 had the wire rack left from her college apartment days so she gave it to me. I haven't tried to actually use the machine on it yet, but will let you know if I like it. Under the rack I have my Gypsy stored in one pink pencil case from Target and her cords in the other. The mats are stored in the pink fur case on the counter.
I am just an organizing maniac this week, plus I have been scrapping every day!

2 comments:

ScrapyTiff said...

Holy Cow! You have been a busy girl! Great Job on all the organizing, can't wait to come play!

scrapbooking for others said...

I am soooo ready for you all to be here!!!