Wednesday, April 07, 2010

My Perfect Scrapbook Room


My perfect scrapbook room!! With the help of dd#1, I am now all organized and ready for our girls scrapbook retreat in 13 days!!
I am so excited, I love having the girls here, so much energy and creativity in one room. I wish we could do this more than once a year. Someday, when I win the lottery, flying the girls in monthly will be second on my list of how to spend the money. First will be paying off my house. LOL Seriously, that is how much I love having the girls here. It is a happy feeling that lasts for the next 12 months until we do it again.
I have often thought about having crops at my house again like I did years ago. But that would mean I would have to keep my room this clean all the time and I know that isn't possible. But I do like the small group setting, me and about 4 others, just enough that we can all talk at the same time and never miss a thing. That is what going to a crop is all about anyway, isn't it, spending time with friends and having a good time with a little bit of scrapbooking. I can scrapbook any day of the week, but my crop time is more special. Do you get what I mean? Sharing, laughing, having a good time!!

3 comments:

BettyBee said...

Oh, Vickie! I am SO excited for you ♥♥♥ I have just redone my StudioBee scrap space, and it feels so good! Enjoy your time with your girls! Such a great opportunity for being together and making memories while you preserve them. We will have to get together and play in each others' craft rooms this summer!! Blessings and hugs!
Betty

scrapbooking for others said...

Thank you Betty! I am looking forward to getting together with you!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hey Vickie! THANKS SO much for taking part in my challenge and yes its fine to show this old post of this area LOL! I have thoroughly enjoyed learning all about peoples scrapping areas and this is just as interesting! Thanks again, nadia.