Friday, April 30, 2010

Pink Paislee Blog Hop

Pink Paislee is having a blog hop so I decided to hop on over and get on their train.  There are 12 blogs and each has some great ideas using Pink Paislee products. I am pretty sure that I have never purchased anything Pink Paislee, not that I didn't like what I saw on the blog hop, but just haven't been scrapbook shopping enough to know about their products.  I usually go shopping looking for something specific and have a few favorite manufacturers and sort of skip over anything else...overload sometimes. 
Of the 12 blogs, one is already on my iGoogle blog list, and I added three others from the list.  Not sure if they will stay on my reading list but will give them a try.  I am not really a card maker so I have taken most card blogs off my list.  I do, however, love to make Close to My Heart card kits so if I send a handmade card, that is where they come from. 
My thing is scrapbooking and making handmade embellishments for the pages from chipboard diecuts, use Quickutz / Sizzix / Accucut / and sometimes Cricut,  make things out of fabric, paper, you name it and I have probably done it over the years.  I love to ink, stamp, tear, cut, heat emboss, dry emboss, Stickles it, use Tattered Angels, Flower Soft, Dimensional paste, appy liquid glass and color the liquid glass, add beads, glitter, sand it, apply glaze, use markers, gold leaf, and stitch both machine and by hand and solder.  I love ribbon, lace, buttons, and acrylic on my layouts...huhm..did I forget anything?
oh yeah, and I love making Tear Bears!!
If you get a chance, hop on over to Pink Paislee's blog and join the fun!
http://www.pinkpaislee.com/

No comments: