Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Almost Finished Scrapbook Pages

Almost finished scrapbook pages is what I should call this premade scrapbook layout for sale, just add your photo mats and photos.  I make pages like this occassionally to offer the buyer more options as to what size photos to use on the layout.  The photo mats are not attached, I will enclose a 12x12 sheet of white Close To My Heart cardstock for the buyer to cut the mats to fit their photos.  I have used photos from 5x7 all the way down to 2x2 on this layout.  If you like only 5x7 photos on each page this layout will work, or if you like multiple smaller photos, this layout will work!
All of the patterened paper has been stitched on the white cardstock background along with some random stitching around the edges of the pages in 4 different thread colors, oh how I love to machine stitch on scrapbook pages.  I also include a piece of white cardstock to cut your mats, some white tags for journaling with 3 different size yellow brads (not attached) and 8 photo corners, two of each  red, yellow, green, blue. 

No comments: