Saturday, December 11, 2010

Premade Scrapbook Layout

Premade Scrapbook Pages with Tear Bear one page layout for sale in my Etsy shop.  Or you can cut and paste this into your browser http://www.sbfo.etsy.com/.

I don't usually make one page layouts, in fact, this is the first year I have offered one page layouts for sale.  I had a customer who wanted a bunch of one page layouts for her heritage Christmas photos but wanted the cute little Tear Bears on most of them.  She only has a few photos from each Christmas year and she thought she would scan and enlarge a few to 5x7 where she only had one photo of that year.
So after working with her for a few weeks about photo sizes and number of photos, I came up with quite a few one page scrapbook pages.  I am finally finished with all of her layouts and will be offereing them in my Etsy shop and a few on Ebay.  They are very simple but once the photos and journaling are added, they really capture the memories in an old fashioned way. 

1 comment:

ScrapyTiff said...

The little guy in the stocking s super cute!