Monday, April 18, 2011

Altered Rolodex Cards

Altered Rolodex Cards in my Etsy Shop

I love altering Rolodex Cards.  I found this old Heidi Swapp paper at Tuesday Mornings last week and wanted to use it for something, so decided to alter some Rolodex Cards.

I love this twenty five dollar Accucut Die that cuts the Rolodex Divider Card.  I have definately paid for this die over and over. 

Also love my Quickutz die that cuts the different shape tabs.  I think this set has been discontinued by LifeCrafts/Quickutz but can still be found on Ebay every once in a while.

I am also a fan of Perfect Paper Adhesive ( PPA) for adhering the pattern paper to the chipboard.  I use chipboard that I purchase from Accucut and it is the perfect thickness.  As the PPA dries, the chipboard curls but as it gets drier, it flattens back out perfect.

No comments: