Monday, May 23, 2011

DCWV Stack-a-holic Template Challenge for May


This is my entry for the DCWV Stack-a-holic Template Challenge for May. Click here for more details.   The pattern paper is from DCWV The Glitter Stack.  The pink and blue cardstock is scraps.
DCWV provided a one page template from Sketch Savy and I stretched it into a 2 page layout.
Here is the template.

I made the white flowers.  I gathered 6 inches of ruffled lace into a circle and added folded circles of tulle under them to make them fluffy looking.  I handstitched pink beads to the center of the flower. The thin white lace is stitched to the layout.
I cut the pink cardstock using Accucut Scallop Die.  The title was cut using Accucut Believe font.
Note:  I made this layout for a friend and don't want to use her photos, so just use your imagination, instead of the white cards, imagine adorable baby photos with Grandparents!

No comments: