Thursday, May 05, 2011

Fabric Flower Accucut Die

Fabric Flower made using Accucut dies! Perfect for scrapbooks or hair fashion.  I think I might make some of these to sell on Etsy.
This is the smallest flower I made today, but it is stinking cute in person!  I fused the fabric to a piece of felt using Pellon Wonder-Under then cut with the Accucut dies.  Fusing the fabric to the felt gives the flower a little bulk to it that would be perfect for a scrapbook page or hair do-dad thingy. 
I got to use my new Accucut Circle Die click here for the white tulle.  I think this is going to be one of my favorite dies, so simple and inexpensive but has sooo many uses.  I folded the tulle circles in half and ran a gathering stitch along the fold of 4 circles, then tied it into a circle.  I glued the flower to the tulle using Scrappy Glue and then stitched the button in place.
The flower dies is the Accucut Flowers #5 Mini click here.

No comments: