Friday, June 03, 2011

Vacation Scrapbook Layout

Vacation Already Done Scrapbook Layout for sale in my Etsy shop.

I love this paper, I bought it for myself but don't have any vacation photos to scrapbook.  No, I am not that caught up with my own scrapbooking, we just haven't been on a vacation if years!  I am keeping a set of the paper though for me to use the next time I jet set to a beautiful vacation destination.  Oh wait, I already live in one. ;- )

I machine stitched on this layout, click on the photo to zoom out to see the details.

I used the Ribbon Circle 11 1/2 " Accucut die to cut the Kiwi color circle that is behind the blue airplane paper. 

The title was cut from chipboard then covered with cardstock using the Accucut Believe font.  I really love this 1 1/4" cursive like font.  I hope I like Apricot lowercase 2" as well.

4 comments:

phamil said...

Thanks for visiting and following my blog! I love your pages, I'm following yours now!!! Thanks!!!
Patti

lovemypaper said...

Very nice layout!

Sarah said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Love your latest layout, especially that big circle! I'm following you too now! Have a great weekend :)

ms.schwiet said...

awesome design and assortment of papers