Thursday, November 24, 2011

Santa & Reindeer Tear Bear Premade Scrapbook Pages


Christmas Premade Scrapbook Layout with Santa and Reindeer SOLD
I love making these adorable tear bear Santas and reindeer.  I hand make every one of them.  They are two to three layers of handmade paper that I wet and tear into the shapes then I shade them with chalk and glue the pieces together.  It takes me hours to make each one. I handpaint the eyes and nose on black cardstock then punch the eyes and nose out with an oval punch.  All of the extras on them like the hooves and Santa's clothes are hand cut from cardstock with patterns that I have created. 
The sleigh was cut with an AccuCut die and the Merry Christmas is a Quickutz die.  I used my Gypsy to size the oval mats to fit the words and cut them out with my Cricut.  Hope you enjoy the layout!

No comments: