Friday, December 16, 2011

AccuCut Facebook Fan Exclusive Sales

If you have been on the fence about whether or not you should buy an AccuCut GrandeMARK Roller Die Cutting Machine, now would be the time while they are on sale!  And if you have Sizzix dies there is an adapter for those dies to be used with the GrandeMARK. 

I use my GrandeMARK not only for scrapbooking but for other crafts and for quilting.  Yes, the AccuQuilt Studio dies fit my GrandeMARK and there is an adapter so the GO! dies will work in it also!

So now I will get to the point of this blog post...AccuCut offers Facebook Fan Exclusive sales from time to time that save up to 40-50% off dies and free shipping sometimes.  Now go "Like" Accucut Craft on Facebook and tell them Scrapbooking for Others sent you!  When AccuCut reaches 3000 fans they are giving away a GrandeMARK!!  I would love for someone who reads my blog to be the winner!! 

Good luck!

No comments: