Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Baking Premade Scrapbook Pages

Christmas Baking Tear Bears Premade Scrapbook Pages

SOLD
I love, love, love using the AccuCut dies to make the whisk, spatula and oven mitt.  The bowl is also an AccuCut die but I cut off the top of the bowl so it looks a little different. I just looked on the AccuCut Craft website and don't see these dies on there but I am sure they are still available.
Also this scanned photo cuts off the bottom of the page, it looks just like the top of the page with 1/4" of the green cardstock showing.  And the black area is a frame from scanning the two pages together, it is not part of the layout. LOL
For those who like to scraplift, I thought I would tell you the pattern paper is made by DCWV.  I made the tear bears and also the aprons to fit the tear bears using fabric, sooo cute in person.  This photo does not do it justice.

No comments: