Monday, January 16, 2012

CHA 2012 AccuCut Craft Sneak Peaks

I love this time of year, the Craft and Hobby Association CHA 2012 Conference and Trade Show is less than 2 weeks away.  I have already started seeing sneak peaks of new products that I really would love to have and some that make me just go huhm, what were they thinking.  And since I hurt my back and spend most of my day in the recliner, I have plenty of time to blog hop and start my wishlist. 

Of course, my favorite scrapbook / craft / and paper crafting company,  AccuCut Craft,  has started showing sneak peaks of the 19 new dies they will be releasing at CHA 2012.  I have seen two dies so far. The first is a 3-D flower die designed by Cheryl Mezzetti and I think the name is Blossoms. The other is a new 1" Vintage alphabet that I really think I want.  If it cuts AccuCut's white chipboard, I will definately buy it.  I would love to have a new chipboard alphabet font!

I know many of my blog readers must think I am compensated from AccuCut Craft as much as I blog about them, but I'm really not. LOL  I just love their dies!

 AccuCut Craft is posting sneak peak photos on both their blog and Facebook.  

1 comment:

Traci said...

Thanks Vickie, we appreciate the comments and awesome feedback!

Traci Armbrust
Senior Project Designer
AccuCut Craft