Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Easy Christmas Scrapbook Layout

 This is a very simple and easy to make Christmas scrapbook layout.  I used four different patterned papers from DCWV.  I love patterned paper and try to use as much as I can on a layout.  I left a little border of the background cardstock peeping out from around the pattern paper.  If you want to scraplift this layout I will give you the dimensions of each piece of paper.  I added photo mats but this layout really doesn't need them unless you just want the color around the photo.  I lightly inked the edges of the paper and then machine zig zag stiched them to the background cardstock.

The Santa Claus cardstock embellishment and the trees are die cuts made with the AccuCut Craft die Album - Builder Santa Claus. 

 I may list some of the Santa Claus and Trees cardstock die cuts in my Etsy shop not assembled.  If interested and you don't see them in my shop at the top of my blog, please leave a comment on this post with your email address and I will cut you a set for $3 which includes shipping in an envelope between cardboard, payment will be with PayPal only unless you are local, I will send you an invoice. I won't post your comment on my blog so your email remains safe. 

Hope to see lots of scraplifts of this sweet layout and I will post my completed layout once I get my photos printed.

No comments: