Monday, January 23, 2012

Simple Stories CHA 2012 Sneak Peek

If you are a regular blog reader you know how impressed I am with Simple Stories scrapbooking products.  It is just that, scrapbooking made simple.  I started using them at the beginning of 2011 and have loved it.  I scrapbook one or two page layouts when I want, otherwise my photos go in the photo divided pages and I use Simple Stories to tell our story with the help of a little bit of chipboard, you know me and chipboard.  I know that I will never in my lifetime scrapbook all the photos I have of the past 50+ years but atleast I know I have 2011 almost done!
So guess what their new product is for 2012?  A 6" x 8" album with divided page protectors and all the sweet embellishments to get your scrapbooking simply done! Although I probably will never use the 6"x 8" size, I really like the This & That and Odds & Ends, cute, cute, cute.

Look right here http://simplestories.typepad.com/simple_stories/

No comments: