Thursday, May 15, 2014

Scrapbook Room Makeover Accucut Die Storage

My scrapbook room makeover included a few new storage shelves for my AccuCut Craft dies and a larger space for them.  When I first purchased my GrandeMark machine  years ago, I never realized how many dies I would end up purchasing.  Although AccuCut Craft has some very nice storage units, I wanted something custom fit for under my thirty inch counter space.  I drew the plans and my husband made the shelves for me.  The smaller shelves have slides on the bottom and easily pull in and out from under the counter.  The larger dies are too heavy for me to slide in and out from under the counter, so I decided to just have shelves along the back wall of my room. 

My next scrapbook room makeover (when I need new carpet again in about 7 years LOL) will include custom cabinets with doors across the entire back wall so my dies will be hidden but still easy to access.  I almost had them made this time but I am pretty sure we will be moving into a new house before I need new carpet again.  And my house will be built around my scrapbook room LOL!!

I also made a dust cover for my GrandeMark die cutting machine using my fabric from 1990.  And I die cut a few letters from all of my alphabets and hung them on the handles so I can find them a little quicker. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for displaying your photos of your accuquilt die storage area.

Have a great 2016.
Debbie
(Steamy warm) Mackay
Qld.