Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Boy and Girl layouts listed on ebay!




I love this word paper made by Making Memories! I hate to admit this but I never knew Making Memories made patterned paper. Where have I been? I knew they made cardstock because I love their black cardstock and buy it in packages of 25. I found this awesome paper at Griffin's. I think one of the reasons that I like that store so much is they have all the trendy, popular new releases that you can find anywhere but they also have alot of items that I don't see other places. They have alot of the non-trendy, not seen in magazines type products and alot of older but great items that other stores sell out of and never restock. Items that I may not have had the money to buy when they first came out but will remember them and still want them when others stores don't have them. Anyway, these are two layouts that are on ebay currently.

No comments: