Friday, October 19, 2007

I think I know why I keep scrapbooking...

it is my two daughter's love of scrapbooking and photography that is so contagious and just fuels me! All I have to do is talk to them or be around them and I want to scrapbook and make stuff. They have this energy that just makes my creative juices flow! I am pretty sure I introduced them to scrapbooking years ago when I learned about scrapbooking from a Creative Memories consulant at the Holiday Gift Market that is sponsored annually by the Junior League of Manatee County. They were both young and probably had no idea what I was talking about but I rattled on and on about acid free/buffered/archival/preserve your memories. LOL! Even my little 3 yr old granddaughter knows about "layouts and scrapbooking". She made the cutest little book while she was here using my latest shipment of Heidi Swapp BPS class items...so far I haven't used any of them so I am glad she got some enjoyment out of the goodies.

I had the opportunity to visit The Scrapbook Shoppe http://thescrapbookshoppe.typepad.com/ yesterday and felt similar creative juices flowing that my girls stir up in me. Julie was doing a pre-made page layout and it was just adorable! What an amazing, creative person she is! She makes me want to just drive all the way to Tampa and take every class that they offer! LOL! huhm...might just have to do that!

Ok, I really have to get moving today....

No comments: