Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Pre-made Scrapbook Pages


This is the most recent pre-made scrapbook layout for sale that I have added to my Etsy shop.

Do you have girly girls like I do? I "needed" an excuse to play this weekend with my Accucut and to use a few of those buttons that I recently just had to have and this is what I came up with.

I used the Accucut 11 1/2" Scallop Frame die and the Flower & Leaves #3 die for this layout. The pattern paper already had a distressed look to it so I sanded the edges of the white core cardstock to match. And I actually used some buttons on a layout for a change. This layout reminds me of the flowers that used to grow along the sidewalk from my house to the beach. As a child, I loved picking those flowers and taking them home to mom. But my favorite thing was to use them in a bouquet when Barbie and GI Joe would get married. Ahh...the sweet memories.

No comments: