Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Scrapbookers Close to My Heart CTMH

I received an email today that made me start thinking again about new scrapbookers and the overwhelming feeling I had as a newbie scrapper and the negative feelings that many new scrapbookers have. Or the number of people who think scrapbooks are beautiful but it looks too hard or they feel they aren't creative enough to "do something like that". There are just soooo many products to chose from, where does a newbie begin?

I first started scrapbooking in high school during the 70's. I didn't know anything about acid free or that items that I included in my scrapbooks might eventually fade out or ruin my photos. I just had fun getting my memories on pages. I look back at those books today and I really don't care that some of the photos are faded or the memorabilia isn't acid free. It was fun and that is all that matters.

The only tools a srapbooker really needs is a paper trimmer, scissors , acid free adhesive and a journaling pen. The rest of the tools available to scrappers are just nice to have but not necessary. Purchase a Level 1 Kit from Close to My Heart and you are ready to complete your first pages. Very simple and easy to do!

Or start with some of my premade scrapbook pages. All you do is add your photos and journaling.

No comments: